Enlighten Man - January 15-26, 2018
in Rishikesh, India
You are Invited
The Burn Along the Ganges River
World's Leading Gurus are Coming
Time for Enlightenment
We are gathering from all over the world to celebrate
Meet the Baba's
Two Weeks of Enlightenment in Rishikesh, India
Option: Become a Certified Kundalini & Kriya Meditation Teacher
January 15 to 26, 2018
With Saiji & The world’s Leading Gurus
Come join us
What is Enlighten Man?
Enlighten Man is the vision of, and the intention to create, and celebration of, the Enlightenment of Mankind. We are gathering from all over the world to celebrate the enlightenment of humanity, as we enlighten. Many different lineages and people from every nation coming together for yoga, satsangs, carnival and India’s first Enlighten Man burn on the beach January 15-26, 2018 at the home of Yoga, Rishikesh, where the Ganges River comes down from the Himalayas and into the planes and beautiful city of Rishikesh. To learn more about Sai aka Steven and the Self Awareness Institute, click here, for testimonials about these teachings and shaktipat click here.
SATSANGS: Free evening music and Satsangs hosted by Sai and visiting Master’s, Guru’s, Baba’s and Yogi’s 8:00 PM at Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s Art of Living Ashram in Rishikesh. Gurudev Shree Ameritji and other living legions of yoga will be coming by, and our favorite Baba’s. We will be filming it for the Enlightenment Show and our new Television Station.
THE BURN: It’s Carnival in Rishikesh. There are several other spiritual groups converging on Rishikesh, like Osho Kumb, and we are joining together, including our own India style “Burning Man” along the Ganges River on Thursday evening, January 18. Hindu’s have been celebrating Dussehra, burning a large effigy of Ravanna from the Ramayana epic, for centuries, so to celebrate the enlightenment of humanity we are building and burning a 35′ tall Nataraja - a Dancing Shiva - and after a world peace prayer we are conducting a drumming circle and inviting an trance dance on the beach that is open to everyone. There are also hikes, river rafting, and other events planned during these weeks.
- FREE KUNDALINI TRAINING & RETREAT JANUARY 20TH & 21ST AT THE ART OF LIVING ASHRAM. We are inviting all the teachers and students of Yogiraj Vethathiri Maharishi and the World Community Service Center as well as anyone who would like to come and learn the simple 3rd Eye meditation and have your kundalini awakened or increased for FREE. We will be doing meditations on and off both days and their is no charge. The Art of Living Ashram has room and board packages if you need a place to stay, and Ash with Travel with Ash can help you find a place or help with logistics. Come experience the profound bliss of kundalini (your life force energy or spirit). All are welcome.
The KUNDALINI YOGA & MEDITATION INSTRUCTOR CERTIFICATION.
Become a Certified with the Self Awareness Institute to teach Meditation & Mindfulness. SAI has been training teachers for 30 years and has instructors all over the world. This Certification Training is an advanced training. Previous yoga experience as a teacher or practitioner of yoga is advised. This is two weeks of immersion into yoga sadhana. Here are just a few of the things you will learn:
A complete philosophical overview of yoga, including the Vedas, Upanisades, Vedanta, The Gita, and Advita
Experience the various forms of pujas (rituals), chanting, mantras, ritual bathing and purification
A scientific explanation of how Kundalini Shakti works, the Chakra system and Universal Magnetism
Your Kundalini will be awakened and raised, and you will recalibrate to a higher level of consciousness each day
You will learn Kriya yoga, Prana Kriyas, and various Asanas and Ashtanga Yoga, and will get practice each day
You will receive Shaktipat transmissions every day and experience going into ever deeper Samadhi states
You will learn the yogic diet, how to eat right and cleanse your body and learn the secrets of cell regeneration
You will meet many different Masters, Yogi’s and Babas and Ayurvedic Doctors to learn from the world’s best teachers
You will also have a lot of fun. We dance, and play, and will take hikes and visit the sacred cave and much more.
Each graduate will receive a certification and mala upon graduation.
You’ll need a Visa for India too
Ash, with Travel with Ash, has created a great special for tuition, room and board only $1,279. ations.
Travel with Ash has created a special: Tuition, food and lodging the package is $1,275
If you want to do your own thing but want the Certification, the training alone is $775
Everyone is welcome to attend the evening Satsangs for free. If you need help with travel, contact Ashutosh, Ash:
Ashutosh Garg – 9045001500 or Facebook https://tinyurl.com/y9ox58o9
You are welcome to come to the Satsangs and the Enlighten Man event for free, not everyone coming is being certified to teach.
The Maa Yoga Ashram
You have several options and Ash can help you.
- If you are staying for the whole two weeks for the Kundalni & Kriya Teacher Training course, you can get a special rate staying at either Ash’s hotel or the Maa Yoga Ashram in North Rishikesh, If you’ve already signed up online your room has already been reserved. To make contact Travel with Ash or Phone: +91 90450 01500
- Or you can contact the Maa Yoga Ashram directly Phone: +91 79008 16000
- If you are staying for just the Weekend Kundalini Intensive or just coming to the free evening Satsangs or the Enlighten Man Burn on the Beach on the 18th, and want an affordable place to say, the Art of Living Ashram have space available too, Address: Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth, CLICK HERE FOR MAP Phone: +91 9927991075 Email: email@example.com
- If you just want to get your own hotel or have other questions contact Ash Ashutosh Garg – + 91 9045001500
- Here is our Facebook page for the event, for questions and coordinating https://tinyurl.com/y9ox58o9
WHAT TO BRING
Days can be cool and warm and the nights can get chilly, so be sure to bring a jacket and warm cloths. Ladies, women in India do not wear sports bras, or tight fitting pants like Lulu Lemon, or bikini’s. It’s considered rude to where a bikini or show yourself immodestly in this culture, Be comfortable and layer your clothing. Bring lose comfortable clothing and prepare to relax and go into bliss. in addition to sandals you ought to bring some walking shoes for gentle hikes.
Indian food is delicious but spicy and many Westerner’s like to bring their favorite snack’s or supplements when they travel for convenience - we bring power bars, nuts, blue green algae, probiotics and grapefruit seed extract and if you really like coffee you might want to bring some.
Ayurveda Treatment and massage is available at the Maa Yoga Ashram with Yogi Dr. Amerit Raj. Click here to go to the Maa Yoga Ashram.Address: Badrinath Road, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India MAP TO MAA YOGA ASRAM Phone: +91 79008 16000
We will also have planned some hikes and other excursions are available.
Steven S. Sadleir, Guruji,
Director of the Self Awareness Institute
May the whole world live in peace
Support the Movement
The Self Awareness Institute is hosting a series of events for this Global World Peace Gathering we call Enlighten Man, Steven is providing Satsangs for free, but all these events and the marketing cost money, so if you believe in our cause and are in a position to donate either your time to help market and spread the word or by making a financial contribution that would be most welcome. We also have Business Sponsorship opportunities (logo placement, media branding, etc., contact Kassandra below).
To make a donation click the button. Thank you.